Accelerate Business Innovation and Differentiation
The number of enterprises using the public cloud will increase from 45% in 2016 to more than 90% by the end of 2019, according to Morgan Stanley. Enterprises are moving to public cloud platforms en masse to reap the benefits of cloud:
- Acquire speed and agility to respond rapidly to new business needs
- Alleviate the need for CAPEX investments with pay-for-use economics
- Generate extensive cost savings for infrastructure modernization
- Realign IT staff with a focus on innovation and business outcomes
Microsoft Azure is Microsoft’s hyper-scale public cloud and cloud application platform. Azure provides integrated cloud services that span compute, storage, data, networking, and applications. The platform offers Microsoft-centric enterprises a smooth transition to the cloud with a hybrid cloud model that leverages an organization’s existing Microsoft investments.
The Azure Platform is supported by a growing network of Microsoft-managed datacenters, backed by Microsoft’s $15 billion (USD) investment in global datacenter infrastructure.
Cloud Security with Microsoft Azure
Azure includes a broad portfolio of built-in compliance and security capabilities, providing the same level of protection for all Azure cloud customers, including many of the world’s largest financial institutions.
- Fully managed and monitored infrastructure
- Data backed up in a choice of geographies
- Robust physical security and data protection
- Microsoft-backed SLAs for uptime to 99.95%*
ACTS can help you deploy, optimize, manage and monitor customized cloud solutionsfor your business requirements, including:
- Hybrid Cloud – Manage and optimize between cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Dev/Ops and Automation– Enable rapid application and service development
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HADR) – Ensure availability and fast recovery
- Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI)– Manage big data and employ advanced analytics
- Applications and Platform as a Service (PaaS) –Innovate faster for digital transformation
- IoT – Collect previously untapped data from devices and sensors, visualize, gain insight and act on that data.