Moving to a cloud environment is complex and time consuming, there are numerous decisions that must be made across many facets of your business. ACTS’ Azure Core Enablement (ACE) engagement ensures that Azure is configured to meet your cloud framework decisions, policies and procedures.
Are you ready to enable Azure to meet your policy requirements?
ACTS will partner with you to ensure that your Azure core is aligned with your established operational and governance strategy identified during an Azure Cloud Foundation (ACF). ACE also ensures alignment with the subscription and/or software licensing strategy you have in place.
Benefits of an Azure Core Enablement With ACTS:
- Reduced overhead with automated, repeatable processes and guardrails in place
- Improved risk and compliance with auditing and reporting procedures
- A secure environment with defined security protocols
Our Approach to Azure Core Enablement
ACTS configures your environment according to the Functional Specification Document (or similar documentation) which outlines the decisions, policies and procedures defined during your Azure Cloud Foundation (or similar) workshops.
Combined with the Azure Cloud Foundation, Core Enablement ensures a compliant and scalable Azure environment that meets your organization’s standards, cloud vision and growth plans.
- Consistent, repeatable and faster provisioning
- Azure Governance
- Risk and compliance alignment
- Improved ability to scale IT and pivot based on business priorities
- Updated Functional Specification Document
“By creating a cloud strategy, IT leaders can ensure cloud decisions align with corporate goals and account for all necessary factors and potential risks, ensuring the buy-in of the C-suite.”