The real benefit of the cloud is found in DevOps. When done right, adoption of this strategy can result in faster time-to-market, higher quality releases, and cost efficiency across the board. However, in order to reap these benefits, your business needs to be on the right path, and have the skills and resources to overcome the critical challenges of DevOps integration.
This is where ACTS’ DevOps assessment comes in. Our experts are well-versed in the advantages and pain points of DevOps, and can help determine exactly where your business is in the process and what you need to succeed.
ACTS’ DevOps assessment takes into consideration your existing IT infrastructure, your current strategy, and the knowledge and capabilities of your development team. From here, we’re able to provide you and your development stakeholders with a comprehensive roadmap that details our findings, and shows where you need to go next.
We’ll lay an organized and prescriptive path for your DevOps adoption, one that addresses critical elements including risk mitigation, agility, and the resulting value your DevOps process will bring.
Let ACTS expertly guide you with our DevOps assessment today.
What is the DevOps Strategic Assessment?
The Azure Cloud and DevOps work together to help your business transform through the automation of agile methodology. ACTS DevOps Assessment focus’ on the people, processes and technologies necessary to facilitate a culture of rapid release, stability, and issue management ─ leading to your adoption of Cloud DevOps.
ACTS will host a series of interviews and workshops across disciplines to gauge DevOps maturity, process, team alignment for the cloud and identify gaps. This strategic assessment culminates with a summary report and roadmap across seven disciplines.
Are You Ready For DevOps In Your Environment?
Why Assess Your Need for DevOps Today?
- 40% of implementations end up getting reworked because they don’t meet the users’ original requirements
- 41% of development budgets for software, IT staff and external professional services will be consumed by poor requirements
- The average cost of one-hour downtime of a customer-facing app is calculated at $100K per hour
- A bug caught in production ends up costing 100x more than if the same bug was found earlier in the development cycle
- Assess: This strategic assessment compares the current state of your environment to your ideal vision of DevOps.
- Focus: The assessment focuses on the people, processes and technologies that are necessary to facilitate a culture of rapid release, stability and issue management.
- Adopt: It is a prescriptive path leading to the adoption of cloud DevOps in your organization.
DevOps Principles Assessment Summary
Benefits of DevOps in Your Organization
- High IT performance and boosted productivity
- Shorten cycle times and deliver value faster
- Improve quality and availability
- Eliminate waste and optimize resources
- Deliver innovation with digital-era velocity