ACTS Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Assessment secures your business operation by providing key insights to help you establish the right processes for cyber-risk reduction. We support you in your journey to a secure modern workplace through discovery, assessment and in-depth guided workshops, culminating in recommendations that support a strong security and compliance posture.
M365 Comprehensive Security and Compliance Features
Enterprise-Level Identity Protection
- 81% of all hacking related breaches use compromised credentials
- Limit access to organizational systems to only the right people
Control and Protect Information
- 73% of individuals use only 3 or 4 passwords across all of their accounts
- Ensure docs and emails are viewed only by intended recipients
Proactive Attack Detection and Prevention
- 95% of phishing attacks that led to a breach were followed by software installation
- Thwart hackers and quickly recover if attacked
Let’s Start Assessing Your Security Posture Today
Under certain circumstances some or all of this engagement may be subsidized, reach out to us below to see if you qualify.
Identity & Access Management: Identity threat detection system with proactive, AI-enhanced automatic protection capabilities, multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Threat Protection: Threat protection policies, threat investigation and response capabilities, automated investigation and response capabilities
Information Protection & Compliance: Analyze unstructured data, comply with national, regional, and industry-specific requirements
Security Management: Cyber Security Risk Assessments, remediation for advanced targeted attacks, policy recommendations and improvements
Modernize Your Cloud Desktop Security with M365
While Microsoft 365 (M365) offers security and compliance features and functionality, it’s up to you to make your environment secure. Let us help you.
In our on-demand webinar, we cover:
- Review M365 end-to-end security features
- Discuss the benefits and business outcomes of moving to M365
- Provide an overview of common policies and pitfalls to avoid
- Provide a demonstration of the M365 Security Center Portal