“Organizations with automated monitoring and management solutions have a 50 percent reduction in the time administrators spend on day-to-day operations.”
EMA Research Report Data Center Automation in the age of Cloud
What is the Security Vulnerability & Compliance Tracking Solution?
You simply can’t be too careful with your organization’s overarching security. In addition to identifying current threats and vulnerabilities, your business must also be in a position to quickly pinpoint and mitigate any issues that might prevent your compliance with industry security standards.
In order to achieve this high-level security posture, you need a unified and centralized vulnerability and compliance tracking system that enables in-depth and detailed management of these types of challenges. ACTS’ Security Vulnerability & Compliance Tracking Solution is a comprehensive tool that enables you to view, analyze, and address the full scope of regulatory and security issues that might be impacting your IT systems.
From regulatory- and compliance-related challenges, to issues with internal auditing, data security, or help desk items, ACTS’ vulnerability and tracking system establishes a single, unified platform for tracking and managing your compliance and security vulnerabilities. Support your industry-required compliance and bolster your overall security, while addressing your most pressing vulnerability challenges. And with detailed dashboards, you’ll always have the clearest view into the current state of your compliance and vulnerability protections.
Optimize Risk Identification and Management
Do any of the following challenges sound familiar?
- No centralized, out-of-the-box solution to manage, track and report identified application and network vulnerabilities.
- No systematic or effective procedure for capturing policy exceptions and communications between your Information Security Office (ISO) and internal teams determining qualified exceptions.
- HR and legal departments using email as their primary mechanism for receiving incident communications and details.
- No comprehensive dashboard for reporting organization wide vulnerability and compliance information.
Benefits of Deploying This in Your Organization:
- Reduce expense, activity time and staffing costs
- Increase visibility and reporting information
- Eliminate potential fees
- Create mechanism for employees to communicate potential incidents with HR and Legal
- Eliminate audit and compliance risks